Simple, delicious, and great for your health, this is one fantastic treat you can enjoy without feeling any guilt. 😉
- 6 Frozen Bananas
- 2 Tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Carob Powder
- Stir in: 3 Tablespoons Cacao Nibs and 1/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
Cut bananas into small pieces and freeze. Once frozen, place the pieces into your food processor. Blend, open lid and scrape the banana down, and blend again. Continue this process until the nice cream reaches a soft serve consistency. Add in peanut butter, pink salt, vanilla, cacao powder, and carob powder and blend until well incorporated. Stir in cacao nibs and pecans.
Tip: The more add-ins, the less and less you will taste the base flavor of banana.