Are you looking for a sweet and refreshing summer treat? Then you don’t want to miss this tasty gem of a recipe!
Chock full of nutrients and mouthwatering flavor, it’s the perfect and simple choice for a hot summer day.
- 8 cups Watermelon Cubed and Seeded (1-2 inch chunks)
- 1 Jicama peeled and cut into Matchstick Slices
- 1/4 cup Fresh Mint Leaves roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 2 tsp Orange Zest
- 1 tsp Lime Zest
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper; 2 Tbsp Honey; Orange slices
Place the watermelon, jicama, & mint leaves into a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together orange juice, orange zest, lime juice, lime zest, salt, & option additions of your choice.
Stir together and mix well. Serve and enjoy!